12 Jun Black Belt Exam Prep
Welcome to the Green Dot Consulting Group’s Black Belt Exam Prep course. This course is designed to help you improve your understanding of ASQ’s Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge by routinely testing your skills through quizzes and practice exams.
The Black Belt Exam Prep course includes access to over 600 multiple choice questions. Each of the quiz and practice exam questions are modeled after the ASQ Certification Exam. As part of test prep, we believe it is important to see as many different types questions as possible. We have quantity and quality.
To preview the caliber of questions that exist within our question database, please preview our FREE 25 exam question simulator demo.
In addition to quiz and practice exam questions, this course provides tips and tricks, along with downloadable resources and videos on how to succeed in passing the certification exam.
The Black Belt Exam Prep learning objectives include:
- Gain exposure to a variety of questions to help you grow your comfort level in taking exams, and referencing your test materials.
- Improve you understanding of ASQ’s Body of Knowledge by routinely testing your level of understanding.
- Develop a specific test taking strategy that will set you up for success on test day.
We’d love to partner with you to help you succeed at passing ASQ’s Black Belt Certification Exam. If you have questions about the course, please feel free to reach out to us through our Contact Form.
To help you prepare for your upcoming certification exam, please refer to the following resources.
Get a preview of the type of questions asked in the course by previewing our FREE 25 Question Exam Simulator Demo:
- ASQ Black Belt Application
- ASQ CSSBB Affidavit
- ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge
- Black Belt Body of Knowledge Notes
- Common Lean Six Sigma Formulas
- Control Chart Rules
- Control Charts and Hypothesis Testing Flow Charts
- Cp and Cpk Cheat Sheet
Recommended Study Materials:
- Certified Black Belt Primer (Quality Council of Indiana)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook by Kubiak
- Other ASQ Recommended resources available on ASQ's website